JR output arm stabilizers

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 07:12:25 AKST 2005

Do we really need this output arm when using JR 8411 in the rudder (pull-pull system)? As far as I know, the main output gear is supported by two ball bearings.

Tahnks,

Vicente

I don't think JR makes them anymore but here is one that is the same thing by K+S for Helis:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=KSJ1370

Troy