Personal Email on the List

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Sat Sep 10 07:09:22 AKDT 2005

This is just one of many emails regarding the personal stuff posted to the
list!

Ed,

Thank you for posting the reminder to keep postings to the NSRCA discussion
on the topic of general interest of the pattern community.  Unfortunately I
don't think they all got the message.  My inbox is still full of crap like
"Thanks Bob" or "See you at the contest Saturday" or "How's the kids, is
your wife still in jail?"  I have been on and off the group a few times.  I
usually quit because of all the junk emails.  I like some of the good
information that does get shared there but lately I can spend 10 minutes
twice a day just deleting the "personal" emails that should be sent to
individuals and not to 400 members.  Please help.  I really want to stay on
but like before I'm ready to quit because of all the spam.
ANON

Think before you send a reply with no meaning!

Ed

and follow the instructions.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.