Springfield MO

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 17:49:28 AKDT 2005

Yes.  I second that the contest was fun and we had a great weekend.  I just got home and I am tired but happy camper.  Great job Dan and Springfiled team.

Doug: In appretiation to O'Reily support I have been buying all my cars supplies at O'Reily since years ago when O'Reily started to sponsor the contest.  Thanks,

Vicente Bortone

Saw an interesting idea at the Springfield Mo contest.
They were able to get some help from O'Reily automotive w/ the contest in exchange for a couple banners on the fence. Anyway a different idea for contest assistance.
Also present was Pat Hewits Abbra w/ a ZDZ 40 in it. A very good performing plane on gasline. Didnt shake a great deal and was comparable in sound to the other planes. It was constant speed and great vertical.
Thanks to the Springfield pattern fliers for another fun weekend.
Brian

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert