[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra Battery

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 14:14:26 AKDT 2006

Though my experiance was with a Futaba radio I have had  two ocassions  where
the airplane went into failsafe. After checking out, the entire system
worked perfectly and I could not find the probloem.
Sometime later It went into failsafe on the ground before takeoff. it turns
out that when i moved the antena in the transmitter control was restored.
cause of problem was worn contact wipers on the antenna conection .
replaced the antena and wipers, probllm solved
Buddy