[NSRCA-discussion] OS-160 short "pipe" or muffler

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 10 19:08:11 AKST 2006

I have a tunable Don Chapman V-TECH muffler, NIB, I don't need.
                 Inlet       7/8"
                 OAL         8"
                 Dia.          2"
                 Wt           3oz
My WAG is, to meet todays need the OAL  , including the header, will need to be around 22". Don't know what would happen if it was hooked up to a real short header. At one time they were sold thru Dave Brown.