[NSRCA-discussion] ZN Majestic wing and stab

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 21 09:16:51 AKST 2006

Would like to convert my Majestic to a more pattern friendly platform,
anyone have any ideas for wing and stab type and where I can purchase some
sheeted wings and stabs. I can cut, cap, bevel and hinge the control
surfaces, I can join and glass them as well but would like them pre sheeted
as I don't have any truly flat surfaces. This is a one piece wing. Would
also consider wing from a Pinnacle, Astral XX or similar, new or crash
victim leftovers that I could retrofit onto the fuse?

Thank You

Brian Billings