[NSRCA-discussion] 4 blade spinner

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 13:16:30 AKST 2006

Kelley,
If you are flying Sportsman, and I think everyone will agree, stick with
stock, off the shelf, items.  Dave's prop is great but it is a repitched
customized job.  There are excellent 2 blades that will serve you very well.
I recommmend you buy a 2 blade and fly yourself into a stupor.  You can
change to a variety of different props at little or no expense.

mike