[NSRCA-discussion] What glorious day!

Tommy Scarmardo tretas513 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 17:02:54 AKST 2006

As my wife says "Life is what happens while you make other plans".
  Ain't it the truth !!

  tommy s

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Finally, after weeks of crappy weather here around Detroit we had a wonderful day. Somewhere in the mid 50's, absolutely no wind, flags hanging limp on the poles, blue skies. I had previously arranged to take this afternoon off, everything was perfect, the plan was set.

Except last night my hot water heater ruptured. Spent the entire vacation afternoon, until a few minutes ago, replacing the water heater. Spent close to a new 160DZ. Heavens to Betsy!

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com