[NSRCA-discussion] E-power

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 02:36:21 AKDT 2007

 I got the PQ's from a guy in Grand Rapids. Great deal really nice packs. They are the same packs as the FP Evo's and the TP Extremes. They are all made by Enerland. Sorry to say that the place in GR went out of business. I recently found a source for 4100 5S 15/25C Lipo's that is 1/4 the $'s that we are used to paying. I have a pack on its way now for testing. Mike

Robert & Casey Green <robcase1 at cox.net> wrote:  Miek where did you buy your poly quest batts, and how do you like them so
far?