[NSRCA-discussion] Here it comes, guys

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 08:06:29 AKDT 2007

Georgie,
It was nice talking to you at the Nats.  I FINALLY put two and two
together and realized you are the guy that does the independant
scoring.  I always enjoy your observations.

You helped me with a few things at the practice days, and I appreciated
it.  Unfortuately, I flew well before the Nats, and after the Nats, but
not DURING the Nats, kind of the opposite of other contests this year.
Oh, well.  there is always next year.

Jon Lowe