[NSRCA-discussion] Nose-Rings: O-ring replacement forCHnosering?

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Aug 8 18:49:11 AKDT 2007

I did something similar to what Mike is suggesting, but rather than getting "primitive" on the o-ring, I went "medievel" on the nose ring itself. Using the little round ball grinder on my dremel I was able to shave away at the metal without deforming the grove. Went around it a few times and kept test fitting the nose ring with the original o-ring in it until it just slipped on. I did it this way so as not to take away from having as much rubber as I could between the engine and the metal.

Matt