[NSRCA-discussion] Confessions

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 16 17:44:56 AKDT 2007

I was into rubber power, five and dime scale kits -  stick and tissue, Duco cement. My grandad bought me a Brown Jr and I built a Berkeley Super Buccaneer, which only flew for 15 seconds because it was extremely nose heavy. Then a Goldberg Zipper with a Baby Cyc. This was in the 30s.

I thought it was an unforgiveable sin to exercise any type of controll after launch.    nat