[NSRCA-discussion] Proposal

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 08:23:18 AKDT 2007

The administrators would have to be a volunteer group, similar to the
administrators of this list. These lists do not exist by magic. I help
to administor a different list and know what a pain it can be at times.
As would working the issues of the national ranking database. I did
offer to help with the project.
As far as hiding from your quality of flying, I suggest looking at the
people you are ahead of rather than behind. When I flew F3A, that was
sometimes the only way to keep trying. :-)   Of course I still had a
problem when I looked down and there was noone there.

john