[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel shut-off gizmo and fittings

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Dec 13 10:02:47 AKST 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:40:35 -0500
"george w. kennie" <geobet at gis.net> wrote:

> I only know to press the left button on the mouse.!!!!
>  So, if I take a pic with my digital camera and download it into my
>  computer, what do I physically do to compress it to an acceptable
>  size? Keep it simple, please.
> G.

Hi George,

>From your mail headers it looks like you are on a Microsoft platform so
I would recommend downloading Picasa for image manipulation and
organization (if you haven't already).

http://picasa.google.com/

It's a free program and one of the most intuitive and feature rich ones
out there.  From within Picasa you can crop images to make them smaller,
or convert them to a more space efficient format (say from .JPG format
to .PNG).

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com