[NSRCA-discussion] CHP Control Horns...got'em

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 17:33:51 AKST 2007

I happen to have (12) CHP horns in unopened packages in gold.  I know they were advertised in various colors but I have never actually seen any color other than the gold.  They are excellent horns and believe they are a good value when considereing they include the clevis.

I am happy to ship them understanding that you will send me the check made out to CHP.  My horns are samples and I believe they are $10 each.  I'll overnight them n/c on monday if you like.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba
Team YS Performance