[NSRCA-discussion] Sunglasses

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 10:40:54 AKST 2007

 Jim I like the gold mirror best, comes from many years of welding always the gold gave best and safest protection.I do have rose for the low light conditions. After I got my cataracts corrected my Dr. said to always wear sunglasses out side, cheap are as good as many expensive as far as protection.

Steven Maxwell