[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2009/20010

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 19:32:56 AKDT 2007

OK guys. Now I am beginning to understand. We are talking about two
different masters schedules. I see nothing wrong with “2009 Masters 404
Option A” as sent in a previous e-mail. I stumbled through most of it today
a few maneuvers at a time without a caller. This schedule doesn’t have an
inverted exit going into the full roll immelmann. The entry from the half
square with half roll is upright and the following pull push pull humpty
bump is entered upright. I don’t see any problems with this schedule. It
flows well. Why was it changed? I also found that an 8-point roll takes no
more room than a slow roll unless a very slow roll rate is used in order to
sneak up on the points rather than just hitting it and continuing on to the
next point.
I guess maybe I will just bow out of this discussion and continue to fly
advanced. It takes years to point out here in the NW.
Jim Hiller