[NSRCA-discussion] Lincoln contest

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Fri May 25 17:47:14 AKDT 2007

I posted this message earlier today but the attached map and directions to
the Lincoln Sky Knights field,
http://www.lincolnskyknights.com/Site_Directions.php was too large. Should there be anyone that plans to come to our contest
and is not familiar with the area, here are some additional info.

If you are coming from the east on I-80, the Waverly exit is about 1.5 miles
WEST of Waverly. So you will have to drive east on US6 to get to Waverly and
then north to get to the field.

If you don't like crossing railroad tracks or exploring Waverly, there is an
exit on US6 just WEST of Waverly that is marked Amberly Rd or Prairie Home
exit. Go east on it and pass Waverly High and you will come to Cannongate Rd.
Turn north and you will be on the overpass that crosses the railroad tracks and
US6. Cannongate Rd wanders a bit but it will take you NNW until it merges with
N134th St. Continue north until you get to the intersection of N134th St. and
Waverly Rd. The field is 1/4 mile north.

If you are coming from the west of Lincoln, the shortest route is to the
field is to take the US77 exit and head north on US77 for two miles until you get
to Waverly Rd. Head east on Waverly Rd. until you get to N134th Street. A note
of caution, the highway department is working on US77 and has turned a 4-lane
highway into a 2-lane.

Allan Worrest