[NSRCA-discussion] DX7?

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 1 13:36:28 AKDT 2007

John,

I used a DX7 all season flying intermediate in my Pinnacle E  and had no problems.  As someone has already said, the trims are a little coarse and there is no throttle curve for airplane mode, but otherwise it is a bulletproof system.  I found the available mixes adequate and have some to spare if needed.    I'm looking forward to getting my 9303X (nudge to Tony), but I  can't say that I was held back by any lack of features on the DX7.

George