[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis Wings?

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 26 18:15:36 AKDT 2007

Since there doesn't seem to be any hits on this, does anyone have a set of
Partner wings that they would be willing to part with? I have a Partner with
Smaragd wings and I really want to get a set of Partner wings to put on it
to match my new one that has Partner wings. I assumed that the Genesis wings
would be about as close as I could get, and I didn't think that anyone would
have a set of Partner wings laying around collecting dust. If anyone could
at least point me in the right direction, I would me most appreciative.

Ryan

  _____