[NSRCA-discussion] .91 to 1.10 sized airplanes

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 15:01:08 AKDT 2008

In a message dated 8/4/2008 6:41:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
precisionaero at hotmail.com writes:

My Step  Father is in the market for a .91 to 1.10 sized airplane and is
looking at the  Focus Sport from Piedmont and the Leo 110 from
Giantscaleplanes.com.  Any  advice on those aircraft or any other in that size range would be
appreciated.

The Focus Sport is a top notch kit.
I was extremely happy with it's quality!

I powered it with an OS 1.20 and it has plenty of get up and go.

Carl

Read reviews on AOL Autos.