[NSRCA-discussion] Ballots for 2008

tony at amadistrict-v.org tony at amadistrict-v.org
Fri Aug 22 11:07:50 AKDT 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know that the AMA ballots and membership
renewals will mail out from AMA HQ the week of September 14th.  I would
appreciate everyone notifying any clubs and AMA members to make them aware
that a ballot is included in the mailing.  We had a very low return rate on
ballots last time, so we are tying to make everyone aware.

First, there will be a postage paid ballot this year.  All you have to do is
put it in the mail.  DO NOT MAIL IT TO AMA!  It goes to an accounting firm
so that no tampering with votes can occur.

Also, with the new changes in the by-laws that were recently approved by the
AMA Leader Members, we will be voting on a new Executive Vice President that
will be handling the task of assisting the President, much in the same way a
Vice-President would operate.

I would ask that you support Mark T. Smith for this position, but no matter
whom you want to vote for, please vote!

Tony Stillman

AMA District V Vice-President

139 Altama Connector, Box 322