[NSRCA-discussion] dues

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Feb 3 06:04:21 AKST 2008

Here is a cut and past of one of Jim's e-mails

I just called him yesterday, so D4 is up two more renewals.vbg.He had no
problem taking my money.Right man for the job...

Larry Diamond

Hi and Happy New Year,

Wouldn't you like to renew your NSRCA membership today so you don't miss
even one issue of the K-Factor? Go to our website and renew with PayPal,
call me with your credit card info at 315.292.0309 or use the form below and
mail a check made out to NSRCA, of course.

Thanks,

Jim Quinn

  _____