[NSRCA-discussion] Buddy chord

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 19:13:06 AKDT 2008

Well, they are old as I do not think they even make the 8UAP anymore.  LOL  The chord was working when we took off and stopped in the air.  That is the strangest part.  When you plug the trainer chord in, the second radio turns on like it should.  When you pull the trainer switch, it still works but the buddy box radio does not function.

Paul