[NSRCA-discussion] Correct Geometry on N

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jul 8 17:52:45 AKDT 2008

Not really all that strange Stu. These guys are really kinda splittin' hairs
here as the ratios are dependent upon the orientation of the figure.If you
rotate the figure 30 degrees then the opposite holds true and is the result
of measuring the differential between the distance between the apex's and
the distance between the flats. I don't think you'd be aware of that in the
chair, and acurately scrutinizing the angles and line lengths should render
a deserved score. (i m o)

G.