[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 17:47:42 AKDT 2008

I would argue against that there "has never been a rule (in AMA) that
the 1st radii is the standard for the maneuver".

I've been judging for many years and I challenge anyone to be able to
sort through all the different radii in a Square Horizontal Eight,
decide what the "standard' radius was, how much the various radii
differed from it, assign downgrades and write a score on the
scoresheet before the airplane was in the next maneuver.

Regards also,

Ron Van Putte