[NSRCA-discussion] Reminder for AOL members on NSRCA lists

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu May 15 07:04:28 AKDT 2008

Hello all,

This is a polite reminder to those from AOL who are subscribed to NSRCA
lists.  Please be careful with the SPAM reporting function built into
the AOL interface.  Today someone reported 4 of the list e-mails as
being SPAM via AOL's feedback mechanism, and there were at least 3 other
reports earlier this week. I can only presume that the users probably
meant to delete the mail but accidently reported it as SPAM to AOL.  For
the curious - no, the messages reported did NOT contain the word
"bling" or any references to Tony's pants!

This doesn't affect non-AOL members of the list, but if it happens often
enough, AOL will ban receipt of list messages to their members.

As a side note for the whole group, if you have any questions or
problems with the NSRCA lists, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com