[NSRCA-discussion] Need pipe mounting suggestion(s)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 18:59:40 AKDT 2009

Kevlar or coated steel wire would also work.  I wouldn't replace the
heat shrink tubing with fuel tubing.  You want to keep the two pieces
of wire (or Kevlar) together so the bolt can't pull through.  The
heat shrink tubing works.  The fuel tubing might work if the bolt
head is big enough or the fuel tubing is small enough.

Ron