[NSRCA-discussion] FW: nats format

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 08:57:14 AKDT 2009

If all airplanes that compete will be weighed/measured on the day of
checkin, there had better be a non-flying group to do the job.
Competitors are not likely to be willing to spend the whole day
weighing/measuring up to 150 airplanes (many pilots have backup
airplanes) when they could be out practicing.

Ron VP
.