[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Fri Jul 31 09:27:41 AKDT 2009

Bill Glaze wrote:
> Geographic Center, yes.  However, when United Airlines was looking to
> establish a pilot domicile in the Eastern part of the Midwest,
> (however that translates) they found that 70% of the U.S. population
> is within a 500 mile radius of Cleveland.  So, Cleveland it was.  And
> for many years.  Bill Glaze

Of course I was only being half serious. One reason AMA is in Muncie was
the study that showed the majority of AMA members being within a day's
drive or something like that of Muncie.

As good a reason as any I guess! But anyone who has been there knows
that the AMA site is one of the best in the US. It is a fantastic flying
site. And it will be show cased for the World with the F3C Worlds there
this year and F3A in 2011.