[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Questions

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:06:19 AKST 2009

I would just give a score based on my IMPRESSION of the landing. . . it it
looks good, then a 9 - 9.5 - or 10 depending on how I felt the pilots flight
went prior to the landing and other previous flights I have judged.

If anyone presses me afterward, I will just claim the "smooth and graceful"
clause in the AMA rulebook. . . that covers everything!!!

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN
khoard at gmail.com