[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: New fast charge battery

George W.Kennie geobet4 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 20 08:11:29 AKDT 2009

It must take an awful lot of current !  I charged a pak once at 5C and when the charger indicated "Charge Done" the pak was like an Ice cube. There is even a battery vendor now that is recommending  5C charge rates.
Take an old pak and experiment and see how far you need to go to generate excessive heat. I don't know if it's going to happen?

G.