[NSRCA-discussion] db Rules

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 03:59:02 AKDT 2009

There was once a setup diagram in the AMA Competition Regulations. Since it is now web based, it appears it has been removed. At least I couldn't find it.

The IMAC regulations do have a diagram regarding sound measurement for their aircraft though.

Derek, do we need to add this to our section of the regs, again?