[NSRCA-discussion] Thomas Mitchell

Thomas C Weedon tomweedon at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 11:33:17 AKST 2009

Many of you remember Tom Mitchell. He was one of our Michigan Pattern pilots
for many years and also an NSRCA District 4 AVP. He was co-CD with me for
the Wolverine Classic Pattern contest for 8 years.

He hasn't been doing so well lately. Three weeks ago he had a serious stroke
and he still remains in the hospital. He cannot speak or move most of his
body. The Doctors don't know how much longer he will have to stay in total
bed rest. If he should recover enough, he will need to go through a long
rehabilitation process (perhaps years), just to get back to normal (if
ever).

I thought some of you may want to send him a "Get Well" card to help cheer
him up.  He is in St Joseph Hospital (Ypsilanti, Mich) but he is not allowed
any visitors.

His home address is; Tom Mitchell, 4926 Dexter Townhall Rd., Dexter, Mich.
48130.  His wife's name is Marilyn Mitchell. She can be reached at home
(734)426-3009.

Signed, Your friend, Tom Weedon