[NSRCA-discussion] Keystone Indoor's coming up soon!

Mark V. ontheedge at epix.net
Thu Oct 8 14:15:04 AKDT 2009

Hey guys, the Keystone Indoor Electric Fly (KIEF) is just about a week away. It you're not familiar with this event, it's held just outside of Williamsport, Pa and takes place in the largest air suspended sports dome in the country! No wind, and cold, and guaranteed great flying conditions for October! It's shaping up to be one great event once again. So far we have confirmation from Six Etoc pilots let alone those that have flown in the Masters, XFC, etc. Ed Alt and Dave Lockhart will once again oversee the F3P contests within the funfly and this year we'll have a ton more pilots competing so get in you practice. Don't forget that there will be an advanced and a sportsman sequence this year and the area that we fly the F3P is separated with a floor to ceiling net so you don't have to worry about other planes! See our website for more info or ask here.

www.keystoneindoor.com

http://www.pafunfly.com/f3prules.html

http://www.pafunfly.com/Pdf/sc4_f3_aerobatics_09.pdf

Hope to see you at the KIEF!