[NSRCA-discussion] OS-120AX questions/thoughts... yes again

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 15:29:50 AKDT 2009

Ok, ok, ok.... I get it. I flew one more tank and then left the 29% (didn't say CL anywhere on the can) fuel at the field. I ran 2 tanks of 15/16 and it worked much better... but still some hesitation. Is 16% oil enough? I felt like the YS guys using no smoke fuel (of course mine ran the whole flight... sorry couldn't resist). The worst part of all this... SLIME!!!! How can you guys do this... YUCK...lol.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com