[NSRCA-discussion] Feedback wanted

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Feb 21 10:18:57 AKST 2010

On 2/21/2010 1:48 PM, Ryan Smith wrote:

> Awesome Marty! I will have to digest this a little more when I get home this
> evening, it's too pretty out not to be flying, and that's where I'm heading!

Happy landings!

I should take a ride down to my family's camp and clear out
the mousetraps.  We have lovely blue skies here in Buffalo.

> I have Aresti drawings that I got from Tom Miller that I cleaned up for my
> use, and ended up making my unknowns in PowerPoint, but it was still taking
> me quite a while to do.

May I have a copy of Tom's drawings?  That would help a lot to
make sure that Beppo's drawings are right.

> I really like your layouts, and it will make things
> infinitely easier.

I hope so.

The way the Joomla routines should work is this:

Opening Move:

- Present a list of center maneuver families to choose from.
- User selects one family.
- Present the list of all maneuvers in that family.
- User selects one maneuver.

Middle Steps:

- Present a list of all turnaround maneuver families.
- User selects one family.
- Present a list of all maneuvers from that family
   that can connect to the chosen center maneuver (help
   needed here--I'm a little unclear on the concepts).

- Present a list of remaining center maneuver families to
   choose from.
- User selects one family.
- Present the list of all maneuvers in that family that
   can connect to the last turnaround maneuver (help
   needed).
- User selects one maneuver.

Repeat Middle Steps until 17 maneuvers have been chosen.

Generate the .pdfs and provide download links for them.

> Very nice work!

It's coming along.  ;o)

					Marty