[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Mar 23 07:27:24 AKDT 2010

Hey Bill,

I wasn't referring to multiple servos on a single control (2 elevator servos, etc) as much as mixing them to function together.  So for example when you want to reflex the trailing edge of your glider wing, you need your inner and outer Ailerons and Flaps to all move in unison.  That's going to be hard to do with the 14mz if you're asking 6 servos to move exactly together because of the way it sends the signal in groups.   I believe the ATX 10ch is the only radio currently pushing all 10 channels in parallel.   I'm sure more will be doing that soon though.  And you could be right that it was the IMAC group that pushed for that, but I did think it was glider guys and reflexing the wing in particular that drove the point home.

-Mark

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124