[NSRCA-discussion] FWB Pattern

Woodward, Jim R (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue May 4 04:12:27 AKDT 2010

Hi Ron,

We were going to come down, but the weather forecast didn't look too good.  I'm glad to hear the event has been rescheduled.  A week before, the same thing happened in Tuscaloosa for an IMAC contest.  The weather for northern AL looked bad so we stayed home.  That night my little town of Albertville, AL was hit by a F3 tornado.  3/4 x 12 mile long swash of destruction left in the middle of the city.  Houses ripped open, taken down, moved off the foundation, trailer parks destroyed/twisted, brick buildings turned to rubble - all the stuff you would see on a Weather Channel Tornado documentary.  Thankfully, my house and neighborhood was left in tack, as well as the airport where I work now.
Thanks,
Jim W.