[NSRCA-discussion] Pletty CC HV 85 issue

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Thu Sep 30 16:31:09 AKDT 2010

I am having an intermittent problem with my Plett Evo hooked up to a CC HV85
I have run the combination all year without issue.  No recent ESC settings changes.
On 2 occasions I have heard a "high pitched funny" sound from the motor with loss of power both times on the vertical line.  The first time I landed right away found no issues and flew the rest of the day without problems (thought it may have been a sound not from the plane)
This weekend the same thing happened, lowered the throttle and re-advanced with normal power and I was able to fly 5 more flights without incident.

Any ideas?

Stuart C