[NSRCA-discussion] Contest results for 2012 are now available on the NSRCA website

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:08:02 AKDT 2012

Stu,

If there are results for a contest and the link has been input in the event page then a blue "see results" will be displayed on the right hand side for the event when one displays the events for a district.  There is no need to go to the event details page for the event.  This is identical to the way it used to work with the old calendar.

Sent from my iPad