[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley D4

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Apr 13 07:49:31 AKDT 2015

Hello Gentleman !!Below is the Up to Date Contest List for 2015. Please let me know if any changes need to be made !Dave Cook will have it up on the NSRCA Site ASAP.Thank you for everyone that came to TOLEDO and gave a hand at the booth. We raised roughly 1,000 dollars for the Team !Look forward to seeing everyone at the D4 Opener !!!2015 F3A Pattern D4 ScheduleD4 Tune UpCD Dave J & Bob KMay 16&17Western Michigan Contest in Saranac MichiganCD Mike MMay 30 & 31West VirginiaCD Mark RadcliffJune 13 & 142015 Pattern NATSJuly 19 through the 24 thAMA Headquarters Muncie IndianaWeak SignalsCD Tim Jesky & Bob K Aug 8&9St ClairsvilleCD Rick C & Bill PAug 22&23RCCD - Northern Detroit CD Peter VSept 12&13D4 ChampsCD Dave J Sept 26&27

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant
614-557-3846 Mobile
mfinley at quadcityinnovations.com