[NSRCA-discussion] Sep 13, 2016 BoD Meeting Minutes.2017 NATS Venue

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 15:31:40 AKDT 2016

https://www.nsrca.us/documents/boardmeetings/BodMeeting091316.pdf

But I would really like to see the proposal presented to the board,
along with a breakdown of anticipated costs and income. Income numbers
in the minutes don't make a lot of sense. I have concerns about the
NSRCA guaranteeing the budget.
I would also like to see the layout of six flight lines facing north
that Chuck and Mark came up with.

John