[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / Masters different sequence

John Gayer west.engineering at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 06:04:29 AKDT 2017

Stuart,

I took the liberty of putting your sequence in a new spreadsheet.
Some of the exit attitudes didn't work as described like maneuver 11
needs to be a full roll to exit inverted and it is a K2 according to the
guide. Also the spin is a K3 according to the guide.

I have some other ideas but I thought starting with a clean layout might
be a good idea. I support what you are trying to do here.

John

	DESCRIPTION 	K 	Exit 	Notes
1 			1
2 	U 	Double Immelman with knife edge flight 	5 	upright 	inside 1/2
loop then outside 1/2 loop
3 	TA 	1/2 Square loop on corner with 2of4 roll 	2 	upright
4 	D 	Pyramid Loop with 2of4, full roll, 2of4 	4 	upright 	Push to 135
down……
5 	TA 	1/2 Square loop with Snap 	3 	inverted
6 	U 	Six-sided Loop on corner, 1/2 Rolls in leg 1,3 and 4,6	4 	inverted
7 	TA 	Humpty with options: Push, push, push, 1/2 roll up and a full
roll on the downline. Option 1/4 roll up 3/4 roll down 	3 	inverted
8 	D 	4of8-pt roll, 4of8 opposite 	5 	inverted 	I would consider this a
K4, inverted 8-pt is K4
9 	TA 	Stall turn with 1/2 rolls reversed goingup and 1/2 roll down 	3
upright
10 	U 	Outside Avalanche with 1/2 rolls 	4 	upright
11 	TA 	Half reverse Cuban Eight with a full roll on the 45 	2 	inverted
	Not inverted here and its not a 3, added 1/2 roll
12 	D 	Knife edge flight with 1 1/4 rolls in and out 	4 	upright 	rolls
same direction
13 	TA 	Top Hat, 3/4 roll up and down 	2 	upright
14 	U 	Figure Z with two rolls on 45 	4 	upright
15 	TA 	2turnspin 	3 	inverted 	two turn spin is still a K3, not 2
16 	D 	Reverse cuban eight with full rolls 	4 	inverted
17 	TA 	Stall turn with 1/2 roll down 	2 	upright
18 	U 	Loop with roll over top 180 	5 	upright
19 	U 	Landing 	1 	upright

			61