[NSRCA-discussion] Transporting a Two Meter Plane in Pickup Truck

Wayne Galligan wayg2013 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 21:15:37 AKDT 2017

Michael,

I use the Bak Flip hard cover on my Tundra, 6.5’ bed.  I have a cradle made to hold the tail and the wing tube.  Holding the plane this way gives it the best support as the wing tube is the stronger part of the airframe and keeps the weight off the landing gear/wheels.  It’s a tight fit and I have set the plane in at a slight angle. I can snap a few photos and send them to you tomorrow.  This has worked well few several years for me and I have my plane with me most of the time… just in case you get that opportunity and your near an RC field.

Wayne Galligan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10