[NSRCA-discussion] New Castle 80HV For Sale

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:08:28 AKST 2019

Gents,

Thanks for the notes regarding my request for the Futaba/OS controller.  I
was contacted and struck a deal.  The reason I made the request, is that I
would like to stick to one brand of ESC, and since having very good
performance on my current setup, wanted to just stick to this unit.

Therefore I have a 10'sh flight old (new) Castle 80HV with EX 90 connectors
attached.  The wires are still "long" and not overly reduced to my view.  I
can send pictures if interested.  I received this controller upon purchase
of a 2nd BJ Invitation.

The unit looks in perfect condition.  If someone is interested, contact me,
and I can share with you whom I purchased the plane from, if more status is
needed besides the pictures I can provide.

Asking $150, which included shipping in the USA.

Thanks :)

Jim W.