[NSRCA-discussion] Price for a pattern plane...

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:21:16 AKST 2019

I commend Mike Harrison in creating as solution. We've all seen a decline, yet not much has been proposed in writing. Whether his proposal is accepted or not at least he made an effort to do something.

I share Mike's thought process in as much he's taken the initiative to move ahead with something. Some time ago I recall a teleconference call relating to "Grow Pattern" maybe it's time to have a "Structured, Moderated" conference call to those that are COMMITTED to see this through.

A VP of the NSRCA asked me to create two videos for the NSRCA YouTube channel that covered Club Class & Sportsman. I did what was asked of me and specifically did NOT use a 2 meter pattern plane for either video. To date I have no clue if those videos were a benefit to any potential flyer or the NSRCA.

I'm on board to do something about making it enticing to invite new flyers to our sport, right or wrong.

Mike Gosson