[NSRCA-discussion] Plane for Sale- Quark

Derek Emmett derekemmett at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 10:26:11 AKDT 2024

Hello Pattern Gang,
I'm sharing this plane for sale information for the folks that may not have Facebook connection to me:
I'm selling my Quark biplane! I'm liquidating some things to help continue to fund my home restoration project. The Quark is a unique innovative design that I enjoyed flying. There was only two of these ever built! She has MKSHV69's on all surfaces, with the exception of the rudder, which has MKSHV747. The plane is in excellent working order with some canopy paint repair being needed for cosmetics, otherwise she is ready to fly. If you have Jeti radio I could send you my plane file. The wings and stab are foam built up and Monokote covered, while the fuselage is full composite. The wings are in panels, which makes things easy for transportation... see pictures. The plane loaded ready to fly is ~4900g. The Quark can be sold as Plane and Servos for $3500, or include the Plettenberg and D3 for additional $650. Props and spinner extra. With the prices of planes going up, this is a great bargain! I do have a shipping box, but not sure what shipping costs would be to your destination.
Here's a link to the public Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/derek.emmett.7/
Best regardsDerek...