[F3A-Discussion] Clarifications on certain maneuvers in the P and F sequences

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:31:59 AKDT 2012

Jon,

I had a discussion with Bob Brown back in early January about this.  He
explained that he has the support (for now) of the executive committee to
support FAI but there would have to be changes made locally for us to
support the FAI program going forward.  The FAI support program for US
teams is definitely predicated on their finish in world championships - the
AMA has performance-based and participation-based criteria which they use
to determine whether to fund US teams.  I do not think funding of the US
F3A team is jeopardized at all since our team and its members consistently
place high at the WCs.

-Derek