[F3A-Discussion] F3A Rules proposals

Dr. Michael Harrison, DDS drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 13:03:06 AKDT 2015

Looks like it is basically massaging the existing rules.  Nothing big.  I am very anti TBL.  The representative samples ie judges are not objective nor is there a sufficient pool to negate that impact.  It is a very flawed system.  However, nothing will be done to fix that.  An improvement would be to make the judge count a minimum of 10 and the contestants at least 20.  Still not sufficient tho.

Mike